Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Visit From Sis!

   So, I found out yesterday that my pregnant sister was given a-OK by her midwife to come up for a visit next month!!  I'm so excited!  The last time I saw her was about a year and a half ago.  She and I were very close growing up.  We were each others best friends.  We did everything together.  So when she and her then boyfriend, now husband, moved 9 hours away it was really hard.  But, we keep in touch.  Although she is far busier than I am, going to school and working and being pregnant!  
  But, I get to see her next month!  Guess I should really get going on all those baby clothes and blankets I promised I would knit for her.  ;-)  Time to plan an impromptu baby shower too! Boy that's a lot to do now that I actually wrote it all down!  So, off to knit.

1 comment: