Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Friends Are Nice

  Today I got to have coffee with a good friend of mine.  We got to catch up about what had been going on in our lives since we last met.  She told me about her trip to Mexico with AMOR housing and showed me pictures of the house she built, along with many other volunteers of course.  AMOR is an organization that builds houses for families in need most of the time in Mexico. http://www.amorblog.org/  I got to tell her about the ins and outs of my life.  Like my dog getting hurt, my blog taking off,and getting some upsetting news from my case worker.  And as we shared and talked we drank our coffee.
  We went to Starbucks because that's our FAVORITE coffee shop!  Before we even got to the front of the line, we figured out we both wanted to try the new drink.  Great minds think alike I guess.  It was a delicious concoction call Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.  It was so good.  Nothing like a good drink and a good time with a friend to replenish the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment