Friday, June 1, 2012

Weight Loss Is A Gain!!!

    So day two of my get fit to impress the Dr and to be honest to make me not hate myself so much.  I had started walking a couple days ago before I posted about it here.  Today I went back on the scale. And in just 2 short days I have already lost 2 pounds!!!!  It is amazing what sheer hate can do.  Hate for the Dr and his nasty comments.  Hate of my fat, ugly body.  It has given me the drive to kick start myself back into the walking with a vengeance.  I have also cut back even more on my diet.  I no longer eat anything for lunch except for cottage cheese and fruit.  No more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, no more meat and cheese quesadillas, just the good stuff.  No more yogurt and cottage cheese for breakfast just cottage cheese and plain oatmeal sweetened with agave nectar.  And lots and lots and lots of water! My stomach sloshes around from all the water it's like having my own personal well in my stomach.
    But, with this awesome incentive I shall keep plugging along.  I think I will definitely look like I have lost some weight by the time I see the Dr in 46 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment