Monday, June 25, 2012

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY DAY!!!!

    Sorry I didn't get a chance to post these past few days but we had a large oven fire that created all sorts of madness!  Tried to bake some biscuits but the oven was dirty from butter grease from the garlic bread we had when my sister and her husband came for dinner.  And boom opened the oven door and flames are coming out!!  On a total side note I never eat this much bread usually.  So it's just my sister and me at home, she grabs the nearest fire extinguisher which is good because I would have used water ( i also recently learned that water is the WORST thing you could use on a grease fire ) and goes to town on putting the fire out.  The smoke was so thick you could barely see anything, all you could smell was smoke, it was awful.  So we got the dogs outside and worked on clearing out the smoke.  We finally got everything under control but that's when the real work began.
    Apparently fire extinguishers contents are highly corrosive.  So, we ( meaning unfortunately my disabled dad had to take EVERY SINGLE item out of ALL the cupboards clean them and before putting them away must clean out every inch of every cupboard!  It has been a veeeery long few days and I'm not the one even doing all the cleaning.
    About the same time my mom, who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, has suffered a relapse.  Which means she is very weak and very tired and cannot handle much outside stimulation.  So, Whenever my dad is busy I have been trying to take care of her the best I can.  Making sure she eats and stays hydrated.  
   With all this extra work my dad's knee is killing him.  I don't know if I will even make it to San Francisco.  I need to figure out what's wrong with my pump and why it's hurting more lately.   So, like I said crazy, crazy, crazy week!!  I hoped things mellow out soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment