Friday, June 8, 2012

Strawberries And Dog Food

    Today has been a nice day.  I walked  outside to potty my dog and saw that my strawberries were ripe and that they were in pristine condition.  So I got to have some fresh strawberries with my oatmeal today.  I got my new movies from Netflix.  Who doesn't love seeing Tom Cruise running around trying to play an innocent forest boy in love with the princess in Legend?  I got to be alert enough to work on some knitting for my sisters baby present.  That is such a rarity these days.  I also increased my walking by one loop every other hour.  I got to laugh with my family which also has been a rare thing around the house lately.  We laughed because we tried feeding one dog a certain brand of wet dog food and he wouldn't touch it, then we tried my dog and he didn't touch it and so on through out all 4 dogs!  None of them would touch that crummy stuff!  
    Some days can boost you up, give you confidence and make you forget all your troubles.  Today was that day for me.  Since I'm on such a high at the moment I'm going to say that I hope it will continue on into tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment