Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can't I Do Something Right?

    Today I feel like I'm trying so hard and every time my ventures come out as inadequate or inconsequential.  I hurt my mom's feelings when I talked to her about taking care of her dog and how I just want to do more for him.  I was trying to be sympathetic, instead I came across as someone telling my mom how bad her dog looks and oh he's so sick and he shouldn't still be alive if he's feeling this way.  Amazing how easily I fumbled that up.
    I'm also feeling like I've let you guys out there down.  I haven't been writing every day and it just eats away at me every day I don't get to write.  I write for me yes, but mostly I write for you.  I write to let people know ALL of those feelings you are feeling are okay.  When I can't write I feel like your voices aren't being heard.  I'm not trying to sound conceited I really am not.  I just want you all to know how special you all are.
    Lastly, I'm already losing momentum on my walking.  Not even a week and I feel like giving up.  Our scale is a bit temperamental and even though my mom says it's perfectly normal for the scale to bounce all over the place numbers wise I'm just having a hard time believing her.  So I'm just going to keep up with my walking and not get on the scale for awhile.
    Hopefully tomorrow I will be in a better mood and will have something incredibly profound to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment